Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Buck IMs Sol About Eating An Early Lunch

Buck: What time do you think is a good time to eat lunch?

sol: i don’t know. noon?

Buck: No sooner?

sol: no sooner than nooner?

Buck: Ha.

sol: i don’t know. restaraunts open for lunch at eleven don’t they?

Buck: I think so.

sol: probably eleven is about as early as you can get away with.

Buck: I’m starving.

sol: its only 10:18!!1

Buck: I know. I’m screwed.

sol: didnt you eat breakfast?

Buck: no.

sol: way to go Einstein.

Buck: I don’t have the stomach for breakfast. I’m never hungry until nine or ten.

sol: just eat. whose going to notice? if they do they won’tcare

Buck: Then I’ll be starving again at 2.

sol: eat half your lunch now half then

Buck: That’s a good idea.

sol: What’d you take 4 lunch

Buck: Picca.

Buck: I mean pizza.

sol: Nice cs for zs.

Buck: I know. Awesome.

sol: Later I’m going to the coo to see the cebras.

Buck: Real funny.

sol: Thanks.

Buck: What are you dong?

Buck: I mean doing.

sol: Dong? Are you serious?

Buck: Lol.

sol: Man you better eat something because I think you mind is going.

Buck: Gotta go, people are looking at me funny because I’m laughing so hard.

sol: k see you later.

Buck: Later.