Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Names

[Sol.jpg]

What kind of name is Buck?

[Buck.jpg]

What kind of name is Sol?

[Sol.jpg]

I’m just wondering.

[Buck.jpg]

My full name is Buckminster Ulysses. I go by Buck.

[Sol.jpg]

Right.

[Buck.jpg]

So?

[Sol.jpg]

So what?

[Buck.jpg]

What kind of name is Sol?

[Sol.jpg]

My full name is Sol Solomon.

[Buck.jpg]

That’s a bit of a stretch isn’t it?

[Sol.jpg]

What do you mean?

[Buck.jpg]

King Solomon the wise? A three toed sloth?

[Sol.jpg]

Hey, you don’t know me.

[Buck.jpg]

Oh, okay.

[Sol.jpg]

You know, just because we sloths are slow of body doesn’t mean we’re slow of mind and wit.

[Buck.jpg]

Really? I had no idea.

[Sol.jpg]

Do I talk slow?

[Buck.jpg]

No.

[Sol.jpg]

Okay. I don’t think slow either.

[Buck.jpg]

I guess I was a little thrown off when you asked me if I was pushing around a fuzzy marble. But, that's cool. You got me. King Sol it is.