Thursday, October 26, 2006

U2B

[Sol.jpg]

Have you ever posted a video on You Tube?

[Buck.jpg]

No, have you?

[Sol.jpg]

No. But I was thinking about it.

[Buck.jpg]

What would you post?

[Sol.jpg]

I’m not sure. Something funny.

[Buck.jpg]

Well, yeah, but what?

[Sol.jpg]

I don’t know. What do people think is funny?

[Buck.jpg]

Videos of people getting hurt always bring a laugh.

[Sol.jpg]

Yeah, that’s true. I love those. Especially the ones where they’re waterskiing and then fall and skim across the surface of the water with their arms and legs flopping all over.

[Buck.jpg]

Yeah. Those are great. And videos of animals doing stupid things are funny.

[Sol.jpg]

Like cats falling into aquariums.

[Buck.jpg]

There you go.

[Sol.jpg]

I could lip-sync something.

[Buck.jpg]

True, those can be pretty funny. And a lip-syncing sloth could be a good thing. It all depends on your song.

[Sol.jpg]

What if I did “Loser”?

[Buck.jpg]

Well, that’s a cool song, but I don’t know if you could really sell it.

[Sol.jpg]

I don’t know there’s that line, “In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.” That could be really funny.

[Buck.jpg]

Yeah, but you’re not a chimpanzee…or a monkey.

[Sol.jpg]

Yeah, I know, but maybe it'd be ironic. Is there a difference anyways? I mean, are chimpanzees not monkeys?

[Buck.jpg]

I don’t think so. I think chimps are apes and apes are different from monkeys.

[Sol.jpg]

Huh.

[Buck.jpg]

Why do you want to be on You Tube anyway?

[Sol.jpg]

I don’t know. I just feel like I want to get myself out there, you know? I mean, what if one of these days I just don’t wake up? Who’s going to know I even existed?

[Buck.jpg]

So You Tube is the official documentation of the history of the world?

[Sol.jpg]

o, I’m just saying there's got to be people out there that have died since they put their video up on You Tube. But there they are still full of life and hilarious on You Tube.

[Buck.jpg]

I see.