Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Chick Returns Buck's Clap Your Hands Say Yeah CD

[Chick.jpg]

Here’s the Clap Your Hands Say Yeah cd I borrowed. Sorry I had it so long.

(Chick hands Buck a cd in a cd tray—no jewel case, no insert, no artwork. Only a cd in a cd tray.)

[Buck.jpg]

Uh…no problem. Where’s the rest of it, though?

[Chick.jpg]

The rest of what?

[Buck.jpg]

The cd? Where are the case and the inserts?

[Chick.jpg]

I didn’t like the other stuff so I threw it out. The cd is good, though. I liked it.

[Buck.jpg]

You threw it out? Why would you throw it out?

[Chick.jpg]

I just did. It’s no big deal.

[Buck.jpg]

It’s my cd, though.

[Chick.jpg]

Yeah and here you have the cd. What’s the big deal?

[Buck.jpg]

That was my cd!

[Chick.jpg]

This is your cd. You have the cd. Relax.

[Buck.jpg]

You’ve got to be kidding me!

[Chick.jpg]

Calm down.

[Buck.jpg]

Where’s my stuff!?

[Chick.jpg]

Please, calm down.

[Buck.jpg]

Calm down? What are you talking about!? What’s going on!?

[Chick.jpg]

I’m not talking about this anymore.

(Chick leaves.)