Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Holidays and/or Christmas Is Great

[Sol.jpg]

I just got back from lunch. The Diet Coke I drank had an expiration date of December 25.

[Buck.jpg]

So?

[Sol.jpg]

That's Christmas Day!

[Buck.jpg]

Yeah?

[Sol.jpg]

Have you ever been tested to find out if you actually have a heart?

[Buck.jpg]

What do you want me to say, "Merry Christmas"?

[Sol.jpg]

No, but you could say something nice like, "Christmas is great" or something.

[Buck.jpg]

Why would I do that? It's November 1. Plus, maybe I don't celebrate Christmas. Maybe I'm not even Christian.

[Sol.jpg]

Well, you could say something nice. It's a nice coincidence if nothing else.

[Buck.jpg]

You want me to compliment a coincidence? That makes zero sense. It's nonsensical.

[Sol.jpg]

It's nice is all. That's all I'm saying.

[Buck.jpg]

Fine. Diet Coke is great. The holidays are great. Happy?

[Sol.jpg]

Yes. Thank you.