Thursday, November 16, 2006

Under the Eye Patch

[Sol.jpg]

What would you do if you came across a dead person with an eye patch?

[Buck.jpg]

Uh...what do you mean?

[Sol.jpg]

Would you look?

[Buck.jpg]

Under the eye patch?

[Sol.jpg]

Yeah.

[Buck.jpg]

Is this because you just watched Goonies?

[Sol.jpg]

No. Maybe a little bit, but no.

[Buck.jpg]

I wouldn't look.

[Sol.jpg]

Aren't you curious to see what's under there?

[Buck.jpg]

There used to be a guy in my town who had gotten shot in the face when he was a young gangbanger. He had these crumpled shadows instead of eyes. And the shadows oozed puss and some kind of white matter. Sometimes he wore sunglasses. Sometimes he didn't. He was a great guy, but when he didn't wear sunglasses it was very difficult to maintain visual contact.

[Sol.jpg]

Geez. Maybe I wouldn't look. I don't know.

I'll ask Chick.

She's not around.