Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sometimes the Extent of the Work of a Band Can Be Encapsulated In One Album and There Is No Need To Spend Time and/or Money Beyond That One Album

[Sol.jpg]

How about They Might Be Giants?

[Buck.jpg]

Sure. Flood.

[Sol.jpg]

Nothing else?

[Buck.jpg]

No need.

[Sol.jpg]

"Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on their real heads."

[Buck.jpg]

"I'll never see myself in the mirror with my eyes closed."

[Sol.jpg]

(Singing) "There is only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well and that's be you..."

[Buck.jpg]

(Singing) "...be what you're like..."

[Sol.jpg]

(Singing) "...be like yourself..."

[Buck.jpg]

(Singing) "...And so I'm having a wonderful time but I'd rather be..."

[Sol.jpg] [Buck.jpg]

(Singing together.) "...whistling in the dark. Whistling in the dark. Whistling in the dark. Whistling in the dark. Whistling in the dark. Whistling in the dark. There is only one thing that I like and that is whistling in the dark."

~~~~~

Moments pass in silence.

~~~~~

[Sol.jpg]

Yeah, no need.