Friday, November 10, 2006

Private Jet Daydreams

[Sol.jpg]

Where would you go if you had a private jet?

[Buck.jpg]

Right now?

[Sol.jpg]

Yeah.

[Buck.jpg]

Probably Canada. Or Alaska. Somewhere way up north where there are mountains and forests. I’d like to stay in a secluded cabin. Maybe do some fishing.

[Sol.jpg]

I didn’t know dung beetles fished.

[Buck.jpg]

We do. We just do it with our back legs and use a mirror.

[Sol.jpg]

Oh.

[Buck.jpg]

How about you?

[Sol.jpg]

I’d probably go to Europe. Do some backpacking. Maybe I’d start in Amsterdam or something and make my way down to the Greek Isles. I’ve always wanted to see them.

[Buck.jpg]

I didn’t know sloths backpacked.

[Sol.jpg]

We don’t. I was thinking maybe I could pioneer the sport of sloth backpacking.

[Buck.jpg]

That’d be cool.

[Sol.jpg]

Yeah, I’d be revered.

[Buck.jpg]

Really? Revered? Not just acclaimed or celebrated? Praised or applauded? I mean, revered is pretty big stuff. I’ll have to check, but I think it’s like two degrees from worshipped.

[Sol.jpg]

I know. But it’s there for the taking.

[Buck.jpg]

Well, then, take on. Take off. Take it away.

[Sol.jpg]

Whenever I think about going to Europe, though, I’m worried that people are going to think I’m inferior. That I shouldn’t be there, you know? To be honest, I’m worried that they’ll beat me until I go home.

[Buck.jpg]

You don’t think they have laws against that kind of thing?

[Sol.jpg]

I guess so but I’m worried they’ll find a loop hole.

[Buck.jpg]

You worry too much. Go to Europe. Become revered.

[Sol.jpg]

You’re probably right.